Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekend make-over.....







Well. I see that my Cuz has been busy with the new $5 bike that will soon be a sweet vintage fixie. I have my own project and it's almost complete. I bought this little ugly thing for $5 also. She has horizontal dropouts and fit cyclocross tires that are 38mm. 700cc wheel. She has a minor identity crisis though. I call it a single speed cross/touring rig. Cross bike with road bike calipers? Sure. It is too small for me though so I will be selling her soon. She also dropped about 10 pounds with this make-over.


As you can see the bottom pic is the near completed make-over. I will have more pics in a week or so.

Captain



4 comments:

bluecolnago said...

glad to see that the cosmic ray deflector disappeared. it was broken, anyway.... those things are bad!

peace out, yo!

B I D W E L L said...

That is kinda cool- I like Schwinn's Just missed ya Saturday at the 'rents.

All3Sports said...

Yes, I love CRD's!!!

So, how small is too small?

Captain Bob said...

I'm 5'11" and it would probably fit someone around 5'7" or so. Just a guess.