Friday, April 09, 2010

group ride and some hoops........





Rode up and down the driveway last night with the girls. Then, moved onto a little game of PIG. I think we were all winners.

Big weekend plans? We do. Installing some new parts on one bike, painting a yard roller, cleaning garage so we can set up for garage sale, start planning and packing what we will be taking to Florida. In between all that I might get a bike ride in, if not, oh well. Not much I can do when it's Pam's call weekend. I think the girls and I will be plenty busy.

Have a great weekend folks!

Captain

3 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

when is your garage sale? I have a friend/co-worker that may want girl clothes!

john said...

Sure nice to see the girls - looking very nice.
John

Captain Bob said...

Thanks John.

Beth, the sale is the 16th and 17th of April. Give her Pam's ph# and maybe she can stop over anytime before the sale.