Monday, May 21, 2007

Camp ride.







Saturday I rode at the scout camp for a while. Met up with a few nice folks for a little riding and a little trail mapping. Slade & crew were preparing for the du and I was getting in a nice ride. I was hoping to soften the rutted trail a bit but I doubt riding on them even helped. They are just too hard right now. Sounds like they race day was a success. Wish I could have been there. Instead I was out of town visiting family, which was fun too.
Got in about 7 miles of gravel tonight, part of which involved riding to the grogery store for last minute dinner ingredients. Better than nothing.
I am still loving the new Ergon grips that mr 24hr set me up with. The rounded center seems til fill the void inside of my palm. Can't wait to put in a longer ride with them.
Later folks....
Captain

No comments: