Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ride till the cows come home......


I wish I could on a day like today. Just a perfect day to out riding a Salsa Mamasita. Everyday is a good day for that though. I had quite a bit of company today. Saw a friend out jogging, saw some cows, horses, dead coons, hawks and a couple of dogs. I think the cows were wondering where they can get a fancy 29er like mine. I said they could have it for $1500 but they just told me to move.....or maybe they said moo. Maybe I left before they finished....they could have been starting to say mooooola. Crap! I bet one of them had the cash! Oh well. I know they would have complained about the spd's pedals. I bet they would prefer those egg beaters. Mainly just so they could tease all the chickens back at the farm.

By the way.....if you are looking for a single speed mtb or a cross bike, stay tuned. In the near future I will have three to five bikes for sale. Good prices too.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend! Check out this site later today or tonight for some cross action fotos.

Captain

No comments: