Sunday, March 02, 2008

busy times......




Wow! How a week can go so fast. Been busy building bikes, taking care of family stuff, traveling and getting the remodel rolling again. Oh, and don't forget getting fit. Even took time to help with the Omlet Brunch brought to you by the Tripoli Park & Rec Board. Somehow I found myself filling the VP position. Good turn out. About 170 fine folks showed up for some great brunch.I was manning the cooker on the right. Good times.
I was able to be get in on a great fit session with the famous Clay Bertam. He made another stop to Bike Tech for a much needed fitting session. Wow! What a difference it made already in my pedaling. I always have my seat back too far. I rode today and have a much better form. Less leg fatigue and that is on soggy gravel roads too. It's too bad there isn't a fit person in the area. Hmmm.... Maybe that will be my next project. Just maybe. I think they had somewhere around 20 people that were being fit and about two to three times that many if you count all of the bikes. Thanks Clay and Brent. It's a good thing.

Captain Bob

2 comments:

bluecolnago said...

i didn't know you could cook....

Guitar Ted said...

Hey Captain, awesome gravel shot! The conditions for Trans Iowa V4 perhaps? Hard to say..........