Monday, March 17, 2008

Feeling better........


Well, last Thursday marks my day of recovery. Had the big H surgery finally and I sure hope it works. Been dealing with pain for years and just finally got tired of it. It has been a lazy five days though. I can feel the weight gain in my mid section. It's driving me nuts too. I have worked so hard to get thinner this past 6 months and to have have it all come back would just suck! I am pretty sure I can start riding again this coming weekend but it will just be "light" spinning according to the doctor. Hopefully, the pain I have had will be gone. I am feeling pretty good now. I was going to go back to work today but decided to take the extra day off. Glad I did too. That nap was well needed. Tomorrow I will be ready to get back into the swing of things. I have a lot of work to do so I can be somewhat ready for the Wednesday night TT's. I am pretty much sure that I will stink the place up bad during the spring series. Oh well. If I do at least I have a good excuse this time.


All for now folks. Sorry for the lack of posting. That spammers have been causing me troubles lately too. Had to delete my last post completely.


Take care.


Captain.

5 comments:

john said...

Glad to hear about your recovery.

Captain Bob said...

Thanks John!

B I D W E L L said...

Hope you get to feeling 100% soon! Heres to a quick recovery!

Guitar Ted said...

Yeah, take it easy! You'll be back at it in no time! I hope all goes well for you in the coming days.

Captain Bob said...

Thanks Guys! I am doing quite well.