Tuesday, June 10, 2008

rub a dub dub....fun in the tub.


Finally have been getting some time to enjoy Pam's most recent purchase from a craig's list ad. She found this little two person hot tub a few weeks ago for $300. It's almost new too. Works very good and is very relaxing. Good therapy for a long day at the office, or after a good bike ride.

I couldn't help but think of those folks who are trying to get away from water due to the rising creeks, rivers and lakes. I really am keeping those folks in my prayers. And especially the folks that are still dealing with the change in their lives since the tornados. I feel so thankful for not having suffered any damage. Here I am should deep in water in this nice hot tub and there are folks just miles away that have should deep water in the living rooms and that's not in a tub either.

Here is a picture of the southern part of Sweets Marsh. It's across the road from a private owned park where I am a member. It's called tots Lake and it is owned by the Wapsie Sportsmans Club. It has a couple good fishing holes that my little ladies and I frequent a quite often. At this time it appears we won't be fishing for a while. Could be worse though.

Captain

No comments: