Monday, March 22, 2010

another week gone........

Sorry, No pictures today. Internet connection not so good for some reason.

I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by. Along with that snow thank goodness! Our snow here was gone by noon on Saturday. In fact, the yard is already as dry as it was before the snow.

Hope you all had a good week and weekend. We did but like I said it was busy. Made it out for a ride midweek only to break a pedal 5 miles out. I had to soft pedal back to the truck. The bearings must be shot cause the spindle area was really loose. Thankfully, it stayed in tact so I didn't have to walk. I guess it's time for new pedals. Probably sticking with SPD's for now. Won't be going the egg beater route for sure. I have broken those before and don't feel like messing with it again.

Took out the trusty Fargo on Sunday afternoon. I can feel my fitness getting better each ride. One of the biggest hills near my place felt flat to me. The hills over by the scout camp near waverly are giving me very good training. I might need to head over to New Hartford soon. Now those are good hills. Probably the biggest hills this close to us. I know there are much bigger and longer hills in Iowa but I don't want to travel too far.

So, hope you have a great Monday, I know I will.

Captain

No comments: