Monday, January 28, 2008

Nice Sunday ride.




Got in about an hour yesterday. Wanted more but I had lots of things to get done. Re-arranged the house a cleaned up. Getting ready for the remodeling to start again. Should be first part of Feb.

This Salsa El Mariachi sure is one sweet ride. It's pretty dialed in. I need to get completely comfortable with the stem length before I start my "special project." That should start in a couple of weeks.

I have also been watching what I eat. Like this Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie for example. I decided to keep eating them. However, I am watching them. You know, watch what you eat. They look even yummier in this close-up shot.

Take care folks......and ride yer bike!

Captain!

2 comments:

Guitar Ted said...

Those oatmeal creme pies are the DEVIL! Ya don't be bringin' that stuff 'round the Casa De La Europa no more, ya here? :>)

Those 1st gen Mariachis are gonna be classics! Shoulda snagged one when I could.

(Get a Willits fork!)

bluecolnago said...

i always watch what i eat, if ya know what i mean.... ha!