Monday, January 28, 2008

Nice Sunday ride.

Got in about an hour yesterday. Wanted more but I had lots of things to get done. Re-arranged the house a cleaned up. Getting ready for the remodeling to start again. Should be first part of Feb.

This Salsa El Mariachi sure is one sweet ride. It's pretty dialed in. I need to get completely comfortable with the stem length before I start my "special project." That should start in a couple of weeks.

I have also been watching what I eat. Like this Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie for example. I decided to keep eating them. However, I am watching them. You know, watch what you eat. They look even yummier in this close-up shot.

Take care folks......and ride yer bike!



Guitar Ted said...

Those oatmeal creme pies are the DEVIL! Ya don't be bringin' that stuff 'round the Casa De La Europa no more, ya here? :>)

Those 1st gen Mariachis are gonna be classics! Shoulda snagged one when I could.

(Get a Willits fork!)

bluecolnago said...

i always watch what i eat, if ya know what i mean.... ha!