Tuesday, March 24, 2009

busy weekend..........

It was a pretty busy weekend. We had a visit from my mom and stepdad on Friday night. Spent some time at Veno's pizza place in Tripoli. It was a nice time. Some of the best pizza in Iowa too.

Saturday, my dad came home from WI to celebrate his 59 birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! It's was nice to spend some time with you.

Sunday, we headed over to West Union to visit the in-laws. They just returned from a two week vacation so it was nice to have them home. The girls were happy to have them home , especially for the cartoon network and the Disney channel. We don't have cable at home. Also, while in West Union, we decided to have Madee hone her downhilling skills. As you can see her first attempt was not quite as good as her second.

I think the girls had grandparent overload and are still recovering. :-)

In other family news: Happy Birthday Cuz! Hope you had a nice weekend. Wish I could have hung out with ya.



4 comments:

bluecolnago said...

that first attempt looks like me!

good job, young lady!

B I D W E L L said...

Nice run Madee! Hope to see Dan the man soon! I got him this really great camo neck warmer! He will love it!
Also thanks for the b-day wishes, it was perfect until I woke up with a nasty cold Sunday..:(

Captain Bob said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Cuz

Guitar Ted said...

Those "hills" always look so huge and intimidating at that age. They will go back as adults and say, "This can't be that hill!"